Terms and Conditions
- Students are expected to work hard. They must attend classes regularly.
- Students have to appear in each and every test conducted at the institute. In case of any difficulty he or she must submit the request letter to the office duly signed by the parents before the test.
- For any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward, parents can meet with a prior appointment only.
- Any change of address/phone no. should be informed in writing to the office within 7 days.
- Students enrolled with “EMPOWER EDU ENTERPRISE”. have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Engineering/Medical Entrance Exams, as soon as they receive their admit cards before/during test series to be conducted in March/April.
- If the study material provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate set of the books can be obtained from the Institute against the prescribed payment.
- If at any point of time, the Central Govt. further increases service tax, (existing rate of service tax is 14.5%) the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- A student is not allowed to carry mobile phone/I-pod in the classes. If at all, he/she carries mobile phone in the classes, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not attend/join the classes and will not be given any test (papers). He/she may be demand to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/enchased will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Management of EMPOWER EDU ENTERPRISE in this regard will be final and binding on the students and parents. No refund of Admission cum Scholarship Test fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- If any students/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the institute can accept the fee in lump sum also. The refund policy for such students will be applicable as mentioned for students who pay the fee in installments.
- It is compulsory to attach photocopy of mark sheet of qualifying class, and recent passport size photographs to the admission form. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the studentsecures position/success in the entrance examinations. The student should also staple three recent passport size photographs along with the form.
- A student, who is late by 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 1000 for re-admission.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of institute because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff members of the institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
- If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the prospectus or is defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from attending the classes. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents and students that they should deposit the fee on the due dates mentioned in the prospectus.
- The fee should be paid in cash/cheque in name of “EMPOWER EDU ENTERPRISE”.
- If any cheque is bounced for whatsoever reason, a fine of Rs. 400/- will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. Only cash will be accepted from such students.
- In case of late payment Rs. 50/- per day will be charged.
- Institute will use mobile no. 1 for communication (like schedule information, test result etc.) through SMS for all the future information. Kindly fill it carefully.
- If your mobile number is registered with DO NOT DISTURB service. To continue receiving SMS updated from the institute, kindly re-register by sending ‘STOP DND’ to 1909.
- In case, any dispute or difference arises between you and the institute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by the Director of EMPOWER EDU ENTERPRISES. The proceeding shall be conducted at NAGPUR.The provisions of arbitration and conciliation act and the courts at NAGPUR only shall have jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. If an arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the Director of EMPOWER EDU ENTERPRISES. to appoint another person to act as arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the new arbitrator will be entitled to proceed denovo. The court in the city where Centre/Branch of EMPOWER EDU ENTERPRISES. is located will have jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be.
No refund of Admission cum Scholarship Test fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
For the purpose of calculations of refund the date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the institute.
The calculation will be done from the date of submission of refund application only.
All refund cheques will be issued in the name of student/parent only.
If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the fee in lump sum also. The refund policy for such students will be applicable as mentioned for students who pay the fee in installments.
Refund rules are universal even
- If a student join late, or
- If a student does not attend even a single class at all after depositing the fee.
|DEDUCTION % CHART ON TUITION FEE
|Before commencement of classes
||From the date of commencement of the classes
|1 - 7 Days
||7 - 15 Days
||After 15 Days
Our Expectations FROM STUDENTS
Regularity in attending classes.
Regularity in revising the class work.
Clearing doubts regularly.
Regularity in writing tests.
Evaluation of tests intelligently.
Paying more attention toward incorrect/wrong attempted questions.
Taking equal care of all the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Decency in dressing, behavior and discipline.
Our Expectations FROM PARENTS
Monitor your ward for regular attendance in classes and tests.
Monitor your ward for hard work.
Don’t panic if your ward is not performing well in the tests.
Help your ward in planning of his/her time table.
Support your ward emotionally throughout in this tough time of preparing for competitions.
For any query/suggestion/discussion parents are welcome to the institute.